BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 9, 2010

i'm waiting... i'm waiting on you, Lord


I'm waiting I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am hopeful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it is painful
But patiently, I will wait
I will move ahead, BOLD and CONFIDENT
Taking every step in obedience
While I'm waiting
I will SERVE You
While I'm waiting
I will WORSHIP
While I'm waiting
I WILL NOT FAINT
I'll be running the race
Even while I wait

while i'm waiting-john waller (music video with clips from fireproof)

it is diffcult waiting on an answer from God.  sometimes He may not answer our prayers right away, but sometimes He does not answer them at all.  even through the waiting period, we are to serve HIM, worship HIM, praise HIM

"Blessed is the man who listens to me, watching daily at my doors, waiting at my doorway. (Proverbs 8:34)

0 comments: